Thursday 19 January 2012

BarryM Silver Glitter Polish!

I bought this limited edition BarryM polish a few weeks ago and first tried it last night. It is very sparkly which I love! I have used it on its own but I think it might work better as a top coat. Although I do still like it on its own. It is available in boots at the moment but it is limited edition, so don't miss your chance to get it!


This is after two coats. I am looking forward to using it as a top coat over a dark polish.
Has anyone tried it as a top coat yet? Let me know if its any good!

Till next time : )
xxx

7 comments:

  1. i haven't tried this color yet but i love that it looks so pretty just on its own. usually i have to use sparkly colors ontop of dark colors but i love how this looks beautiful on its own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so so pretty! :D i have ordered something very similar in the opi range eep cant wait to have sparkly nails too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really fun and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this, and I've used it as a top coat over red, green and black - looks lovely on them all! Thanks for the comment on my blog, followed :)

    rach-cakes.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever tried opi designer de better? You would love it! I have awarded you a versatile blogger award here:

    http://beautifulbestandtherest.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-second-award-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a chic blog!
    i would love to try this color sometimes.
    I'm now following you
    I hope you follow me back
    :)
    http://starduststew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! I think it'll look great over dark polishes too! xx

    ReplyDelete