Friday 6 January 2012

Collection 2000 'Nail Smash'

I know what your thinking, here we go another post about shatter top coats! But I thought it was worth letting you know about other brands after I had shared with you my thoughts about the BarryM and the Asda shatter polishes.
Spotted this one in boots and thought I 'd give it a whirl as I had been after a white shatter polish.
It is applied in the same way as the other top polishes. When using this I did feel the brush was slightly too thin. Especially as you can only have one brush stroke on each nail.
This is the finished result over the black matte Avon polish:


I'm not sure what I think about this one.
I think I may stick to the BarryM ones in the future though.

Till next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that's cute! For some reason that makes me think of halloween ha-ha perfect to wear with a skeleton costume :p

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! :) - now following you!

    Great blog, loved this post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun... i actually like it. love your nail art.... and great blog. new follower, and hope to visit again, lottie. cheers from usa!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete