Friday 20 January 2012

The Cute Blog Award!


I can't believe I've been given another award. Everyone who has visited my blog has been so kind! I'm so glad I started blogging. You guys make me so happy! Thank you so much to the wonderful Bethany who nominated me. If you haven't already you must check out her blog. She is awesome! http://keep-moving-forwardd.blogspot.com/

 
For this award you:
1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them.

The Award Questions:

1. What is your go to make-up brand?
I don't really have one. Most of my most used make up pieces are from different companies. I do love Soap and Glory at the moment though ooh and Natural Collection!


2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
I've been loving the whole high waisted thing!

3. What is your favourite dessert?
Deffinatly cheese cake. I dont really like any other desserts.

4. Favourite colour?
Purple! But only dark purple I hate lilac!

5. What is your middle name?
Charlotte (confused, you will be!).

6. What's the last song you listened to?
Shake it out - Florence and the Machine. I love it!

7. Cats or dogs?
Cats, dogs kinda scare me!

Random fact I haven't told anyone:
I love Doris Day! She is a legend!

Award As Many People Who You Think Are Worthy
Of This Award


Thanks again!
Till next time : )
xx


 



1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you for the award and well done for getting the award too :) well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete