Thursday 12 January 2012

January Feel unique beauty box!

So my 'Feel Unique' beauty box finally came today and I thought I would share with you what I received. Can't say I 'm very impressed by it. Might cancel my subscription and just keep up my Carmine one. I'll have to see what next months is like.

This is how it looked when it first arrived:



And these are the things I got:






       

I'm quite excited to try the salt brushing treatment.
I'll will review everything as I try it and let you know what it is all like.

Till next time : )
xxx

2 comments:

  1. The salt scrub is great. I love dead sea stuff, they really make a difference to my skin. :)

    I'm having a giveaway, if you'd like to enter... :)
    http://fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, new follower here. I love beauty subscription boxes. I recently joined MyGlam and I am patiently waiting for my package to come in the mail. I haven't tried any of these products but they look interesting. Check out my style/beauty blog if you'd like to follow back, that would be great. Thanks!

    Kristin@ meetmeonthebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete