Thursday 5 April 2012

Haul!

Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts! 
I've had no laptop and lots of work on :( . I'm hoping to be able to resume posting regularly now.
Anyway here is a little haul for you! Hope you enjoy!


I went to H&M. This is what I picked up.




Two different packs of earrings £1.99 each!  











5 cute pairs of ankle socks for £5.99. 
Perfect to wear with boots!










Key print black and white dress £9.99!
Very baggy endless nights t-shirt £7.99. (It really is very baggy I bought mine in a size smaller than usual!)















Thanks for sticking with me! Hope you have enjoyed the haul! More to come!
Till next time :)
xxx


Also if you like reading I've just posted a new book haul on my reading blog! Check it out if your interested!
http://lottielovesreading.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments: